Conquering communication with customers
Did you know to convert a customer from a cold lead to a hot lead / buying customer you need to engage with them across at least 5 to 7 touch points.
As scary as this sounds, we’re hoping to debunk what this means for you and your business.
Touch points range from physical to online, from direct mail to social media contact and email newsletters. Below are just some of the ways in which you can engage with your customers and help them along the journey from never having heard of you to becoming a customer.
- Social media – regular tweets sharing useful knowledge of your industry and problems that your product can solve, as of January 2017 there are over 1,870 MILLION users on Facebook alone, think of the potential reach you could have
- Email newsletters – keep them relevant, informative and visual, anything with too much content will put the viewer off
- Website – make sure it’s kept up to date, responsive and on brand, more than 50% of search enquires are now on mobile devices – make sure your site is viewable
- Direct Mail – did you know that the average lifespan of an email is 2 seconds, the average lifespan of a letter or mailer is 17 days, and has brand recall of 75% compared to 44% on a digital ad. Print is not dead, in a noisy digital world, it has a huge part to play
- Videos – YouTube is second only to Google as a search engine. Presence on here will increase your brand visibility exponentially
- Networking – you are your brand, people buy people. Get out there and meet those people, engage, start a conversation.. who knows where it may lead!